Focusing on the fast of Asarah B'Teves and explores the general inyan of Taaneisim; specifically, the four fast days memorializing different tragedies associated with the Churban Habayis.
- Were these fast days instituted to elicit Teshuva, or were they primarily intended to mark days of Aveilus?
- Should children who are not fasting refrain from extra indulgences on these days?
- Do these fast days commemorate tragedies specific to Churban Bayis Rishon, or do they include Churban Bayis Sheini too?
- Why do we fast on Asarah B’teves even when it falls on Erev Shabbos, as opposed to other Taaneisim?
- Product Code: 43
- Availability: Out Of Stock